Friday, April 17, 2020

Product shots at home III






Shoes

Today I will be experimenting more on bigger object such as shoes. I want to have many tryout as much as I can before deciding what I really want to do for my main product shot.



Image 1

Image 2


I find it difficult to remove the object that i used to stand the shoe. I also remove the light reflecting on the logo in the first image. 

Image 3

The set up that i used to get take the photos is, I put and object were i can place the shoe in this position and i faced the object in front of the main light and use my other phone flashlight (covered with white tissue to soften the light) and the background is white and has a light gradient effect when i use flash.


Here are the photo before:

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3













No comments:

Post a Comment