Thursday, March 19, 2020

Product Shot Proposal

Product Proposal


 1. Who is the client, or company you are representing?

My main client for this product advertisement is women who like fashion and wearing jewelries. The company of the watch that I will be representing is Versace a well-known Italian company. They are also popular for having a symbolic print and bright colors with style and for its contemporary designs.


 2. What is the product?

I decided to take a photo of a Versace metallic mini vanity watch for my chosen product from the company. I choose this product because it looks simply, and it has that sophisticated effect. The design pattern of the product is very refined and gives elegance to it. They also use the logo to represent the 12 number which make it more visible to the eye of the consumer and they also insert the country where the product was made across the logo and name. 


 3. Who is the target audience?

My target audience are women between the age of 18-50. In this generation, most teenagers like to wear branded products and will spend a lot of money just to look more like an adult, while adults like wearing jewelries such as watches as they want to look more professional and it really adds to their fashion styles.


 4. Where would you expect to see this advertisement?

I expect to see this advertisement anywhere online such as in social media applications and in the main website of the product. This advertisement can also be found in brochures or fashion magazines and can be advertised in different places such as at the airport duty free section and shops around the city center e.g. Brown Thomas.


 5. What kind of lighting are you going to use to make this look professional?

To make the product image look more professional I will have a white background and I will be focusing on the middle part of the watch where the important part is located such as its brand symbol, name the time and product design.  I will also use a bright fluorescent light because it gives a white and clear lighting for my product rather than using an incandescent lighting which will provide a yellow effect on the image that will make the image not as good as I want to. I am aiming to have a white and clear background. I also use some plain and reflective paper to give effects and better lighting.

I also did some research about how to take shots of watches:

https://www.fratellowatches.com/10-tips-for-better-watch-photography/


 6. What props do you need?

The props that I will use is an A3 white paper for the field and background. a reflective silver paper that I purchased to create mirror effect shadow of the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment